EXHIBIT WITH US
We’re glad you’re here.
The Other Art Fair is a global gathering of creative thinkers, game changers and pleasure seekers sharing emerging talent and unforgettable experiences.
We’ve been dedicated to representing independent artists since 2011 and since then have worked with over 3,000 artists from more than 20 countries. We hosts 12 in-person fairs each year across the UK, US and Australia.
Set against the backdrop of the world’s biggest cities, each of our fairs is different. We combine boundary-pushing yet always accessible artworks from over 100 independent artists like you, with immersive installations, performances and a few curious encounters. The result is an inspiring, evocative, inclusive and fun event that reframes how art can be perceived and creates lasting connections between artists and art lovers.
Read on to find out more about how to apply to showcase your work at one of our Fairs across the globe.
Plus, check out our New Futures program, designed to launch the careers of emerging artists through prizing that includes free exhibition space and mentorship.
2024 APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW
The Application Process
Ready to take the plunge and apply? Here’s how the process works.
|1. APPLICATION||2. SELECTION COMMITTEE||3. APPROVAL|
|Complete your application for the Fair edition you wish to exhibit at. It is free to submit an artist application.|
Tell us about yourself and your practice, share a few images of your work, and most importantly – tell us why you’d like to join The Other Art Fair
|All artist applications are reviewed collectively by the Fair Director and a Selection Committee of art world experts. |
Each Fair edition has a new selection committee to make sure our selection process is fair and varied.
|Once exhibiting artists have been chosen by the Selection Committee, our Fair team will contact you to confirm your place. |
Once you’ve accepted your place, a signed agreement and 30% stand deposit is needed to confirm your stand. The remaining 70% deposit is due 6 weeks prior to the first day of the Fair.
Artists that exhibit at The Other Art Fair gain access to unique marketing support from Saatchi Art, including:
- Exhibitors at The Other Art Fair create a free profile on SaatchiArt.com. This profile opens you and your artwork to a worldwide base of art collectors, expanding your online community and reach.
- As an exhibitor, your art has the opportunity to be chosen by the curation and fair team for multiple Saatchi Art collections, exclusively highlighting artworks of The Other Art Fair exhibitors. These collections are promoted by Saatchi Art and The Other Art Fair.
- As an exhibitor, your art has the opportunity to be chosen as featured artwork for marketing pre-Fair by Saatchi Art and The Other Art Fair through email, web, and social promoting the edition of The Other Art Fair where you will be exhibiting.
Are you a first-time exhibitor?
You belong here—Alongside many artists who have exhibited with us several times. We provide support to all of our artists, including:
- A marketing workshop that provides helpful tips to inviting your community, no matter how small or large. Plus, inspiration for how to best curate your stand.
- Personalized marketing assets that you can use on social media and email, to share with your contacts.
- Access to our artist portal with all of our logos, marketing assets, recorded workshops, and important details and deadlines, making everything easy to find
- A valued place in our community of artists that you can go to for friendship, advice, expertise, and support.
Are you an emerging artist looking to exhibit for the first time?
2024 STAND PRICES
When submitting your application to the Fair, we’ll ask you to let us know the size of the stand you would like to take if you’re selected to exhibit.
All stands are built and ready for you to begin hanging your work, with white walls and basic lighting. Additional stand accessories and customizations can be added on (i.e. additional lights, electricity, custom wall colors, etc.).
It’s free to apply. If your application is successful, your stand payment is split into two or three installments (dependent on the city you’re applying to), including a deposit to secure your place at the Fair.
|Los Angeles||Stand Size|
ART SALES COMMISSION
All art sales made onsite at the fair are processed through our central payment system. We take a 18% commission on all art sales, which covers processing fees and complimentary wrapping for buyers, so the majority always goes back to you, the artist. We also extend this 18% commission rate to all post-Fair orders taken within a month of the Fair closing, if the customer found you at one of our Fairs.
ARTIST INFORMATION PACKS
Read our Fair Information Packs to find out more about us, our application process, and what to expect from your time at The Other Art Fair.
(2024 Information Packs coming soon)