It is important to us that both artists and visitors alike feel comfortable in attending The Other Art Fair. Therefore, in accordance with current public health guidelines, we have introduced a series of important operational changes as part of our new Safer Fair Plan. We will continue to be guided by public health advice and provide updates to this information as required.
Before you book your tickets, we ask that you read this information, which we hope will give you peace of mind ahead of your visit.
Should you have any questions please contact the Fair team directly via email at email@example.com
This information is accurate as of 29 July, 2020.
Creating a Safer Fair
- We will be asking all ticket holders to select their preferred time of arrival when they purchase their ticket. This will allow us to manage the number of people inside the event and provide a relaxed and comfortable environment for all visitors.
- There will be floor markings, signage and event staff to help visitors maintain safe distances while enjoying the Fair.
- We have increased the aisle width between artists booths to allow visitors to safely meet with artists and discover art
- Hand sanitiser will be freely available, and we encourage all attendees, staff and artists to use it
- There will be enhanced and regular deep cleaning processes before, during and after each day at the Fair
- Only contactless payments such as credit cards will be accepted. There will be no cash transactions at the event.
- If you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, we will respectfully ask you to leave.
How You Can Help Us. . .
Thank you in advance for your understanding of the need to implement these guidelines.
- Wherever possible, ensure you follow public health guidelines whilst in public
- Practise safe social distancing and keep at least 1 metre (6 feet) + from fellow visitors, artists and staff as much as is practically possible.
- Use the hand-sanitiser provided at a various locations throughout the Fair
- Be mindful and refrain from touching artworks unless you intend to make a purchase and take it home
- Please do not handshake when greeting other visitors and artists
- Please do not visit if you are experiencing any cold, flu or COVID-19 related symptoms, including fever, loss of taste, cough, etc., or have returned from overseas in the last 14 days. If our staff feel you are displaying symptoms, we will respectfully ask you to leave.
- Wash your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds in our washroom facilities.
- Please try and be as patient as you can. To allow us to practise safe social distancing there may be increased waiting times to get into the Fair, at the bar or to use the washroom facilities.
Your Safer Fair Visiting Checklist:
- Book your timed-entry ticket online via our ticketing page. We would also urge you to book your tickets in advance. As our venue capacity is managed to provide a safer environment for visitors, there is no guarantee tickets will be available at the door on the day.
- Provide your name and contact details when booking your ticket to support contact tracing (anyone booking on behalf of others will be required to provide those people’s contact details).
- Arrive promptly for the timed entry you’ve booked and wait to be checked in by our Fair staff.
- Bring a credit or debit card for any on-site purchases (all Fairs will operate with contactless payments only).
- Avoid bringing large bags or excess oversized carry items, there will be no cloakroom. You will be required to keep all your own items on your person.
- A maximum group size of four visitors will be allowed.
- Do not visit if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, or have returned from overseas in the last 14 days.
- Plan Ahead For Your Visit. You can preview all our featured Fair artists via the Online Studios and be sure to check out the incredible program of Fair features.
For more information and updated guidelines per Fair, please visit our homepage and select the Fair city you are interested in visiting.