Recognized as the leading artist fair, The Other Art Fair is a pioneering platform for uncovering and nurturing new creative talent, allowing artists to forge direct relationships with potential buyers and gallerists.
Applications for our third edition of The Other Art Fair Dallas will be available soon. Please check back.
For any questions please contact:
Exhibiting with The Other Art Fair offers a huge opportunity to meet buyers and promote and sell artwork with multi-channel promotion including a 4-day face-to-face exhibition, and the Online Studios e-commerce platform.
Successful applicants will receive:
- Your own built exhibition space onsite at The Other Art Fair Dallas including walls, spotlights and name board
- Global promotion through the Online Studios e-commerce platform in partnership with Saatchi Art. Exposure before the Onsite Fair and after the Fair. Exclusive to The Other Art Fair artists.
- Exposure to a diverse audience of critics, gallerists, collectors and art lovers
- Support from our dedicated team in preparation for and following the fair including pre-fair workshops with advice on display, pricing and self-representation
- Selection by a panel of esteemed experts. Past committee members include, Terri Provencal, Founder, Publisher and Editor-in-Chief, Patron Magazine; Joan Davidow, Co-Founder and Director/Curator, SITE131; Peter Poulides, Founder and Executive Director, Dallas Center for Photography; Nancy Cohen Israel, founder and owner of Art à la Carte; Rebecca Wilson, Chief Curator and VP, Art Advisory at Saatchi Art; Nicole Garton, Fair Director, The Other Art Fair