Recognized as the leading artist fair, The Other Art Fair is a pioneering platform for uncovering and nurturing new creative talent, allowing artists to forge direct relationships with potential buyers and gallerists.
In 2021 The Other Art Fair will provide the most comprehensive package ever to support and champion individual artists. Exhibiting with us offers a huge opportunity to meet buyers and promote and sell artwork with multi-channel promotion including a 4-day face-to-face exhibition and the Online Studios e-commerce platform
Successful applicants will receive the following as part of the Exhibiting Experience:
- A booth at The Other Art Fair: A fully-built booth including walling, lights and name board (4 days, Thursday – Sunday)
- Global promotion through the Online Studios e-commerce platform in partnership with Saatchi Art. Exposure before the Onsite Fair and after the Fair. Exclusive to The Other Art Fair artists.
- Access to pre-fair preparation workshops in operations, marketing, and curation led by the Fair Team
- Lifetime membership to The Other Art Fair’s artist community with access to insider newsletters, professional networking, and social events. Plus an invite the the exhibitor-only Facebook community.
- Invitations to The Other Sessions, a professional development workshop series exclusive to Fair exhibitors
- Exposure to a diverse audience of critics, gallerists, collectors and art lovers
- Selection by a panel of esteemed experts
It is free to apply to The Other Art Fair, applications are open until June 27. Each application is carefully considered by our Selection Committee. These members of a globally significant art community set the high standard of the fair, handpicking every exhibiting artist from the hundreds of applications received and ensuring the fair’s visitors can buy with the confidence that they are investing in the best of emerging talent.
“It’s really hard these days to know what new approach will work to sell art – to keep afloat and even to potentially reach a new art-buying audience. So I really appreciate TOAF’s energy and innovation in facing the new challenges and how they always have the artists’ interests at heart. I consider them as my most important art world partners – we’re in it for the long haul!” — Lisa Swerling
“Working with The Other Art Fair and Saatchi Art has been a fantastic experience that has taken my career to local artist to internationally collected. Their exceptional marketing and well organized events are an unforgettable experience for artist and collectors alike. I would not miss out on this career changing opportunity to be a part of The Other Art Fair.” — Stefanie Kirby
“The exposure I got from this show is still having a positive effect on my career as opportunities continue to appear from people I met there. I would recommend The Other Art Fair to any artist…” — Jill Dowel
“The Other Art Fair x Saatchi Art did it again! During the trying times of COVID, TOAF released Online Studios, a platform that featured artists from their current year of fairs and it was such an honor to be a part of it! The massive amount of collections and the artist features not only helped me land sales, but it kept my name in the forefront of the Saatchi Art platform, as they also started including me in more collections, as well. This all led to the one thing artists like the most… Sales! Thank you, The Other Art Fair & Saatchi Art! I appreciate all the hard work you all do to help better our careers as artists!” — Sean Ward