PRIZE DRAW TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Promoter of this prize draw is The Other Art Fair, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Leaf Group Ltd., of 1655 26th St, Santa Monica, CA 90404.
2. The prize draw is open to all residents of England and Wales excluding Scotland and Northern Ireland who are over the age of 18 on the day of entry to the prize draw except: employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies who are professionally connected with the prize draw or its administration; or members of the immediate families or households of any of the aforementioned.
4. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw including but not limited to government issued identification (either a government issued driver’s license or passport).
5. The prize draw will run from 11:00AM BST on June 17th 2022 to 11:59PM BST on June 23rd 2022. Entries received outside of this time will not be valid. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that entrants agree to abide by these rules.
6. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
7. To enter the prize draw, you must: 1) fill out the submission entry form; 2) answer correctly the question in the submission form.
8. To enter the prize draw, entrants must have a mobile phone or other wireless or electronic device that supports internet access. Normal internet access and data usage charges imposed by your carrier or online service will apply.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for prize draw entries that are not successfully completed, lost, or delayed in transit due to any technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware, software or any other equipment failure.
10. The Promoter will not accept prize draw entries that are: automatically generated by computer, completed by third parties or in bulk, illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with, or incomplete.
11. There is a limit of 1 entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
12. This is a prize draw to win all of the following:
- 2 x Thursday-Sunday Tickets to The Other Art Fair July 2022 in London*
- 1 x £250 voucher to spend at The Other Art Fair London July**
- 2 x bottle of El Rayo Plata Tequila,
- 2 x bottle of El Rayo Reposado Tequila,
- 1 x cases of of Tonic Water,
- 1 x night stay in a Cosy room at The Hoxton***
* Fair tickets are to be redeemed at The Other Art Fair London July 2022 only. Tickets are valid for Thursday 30th June 2022, if however the winner cannot attend the Private View, tickets can also be redeemed for either Friday 1st July 2022, Saturday 2nd July 2022, or Sunday 3rd July 2022. On redeeming your ticket you will be asked to select a session time on the selected date, subject to availability.
** £250 art voucher is to be redeemed in-person at The Other Art Fair London June 2022 only. The voucher can be used on an entire purchase to the value of £250 or voucher can be used to discount overall price by the voucher value, and the winner must pay remaining amount by card at the Fair. No cash payments will be allowed. The voucher cannot be transferred to another edition of The Other Art Fair.
*** 1 x night stay at The Hoxton, at one of their three London locations, for a Cosy Room sleeping up to 2 people but is subject to availability for booking dates. Black out dates will apply including but not limited to New Years Eve (December 31st 2022). Room includes a breakfast bag for 2 people. Room bookings will be subject to The Hoxton’s terms and conditions and any room costs above the base fare shall remain payable by the winner. The voucher is valid for 12months and the room will be booked via email through a Hoxton Hotel representative .
13. One winner will be selected at random by a computer generator by 12:00PM BST on June 24th 2022.
14. The winner will be notified by the Promoter via email by June 24th 2022. If the winner of the prize draw does not respond to the Promoter by email within 48hrs of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. The Promoter will ask for your delivery address via email. Please allow for 30 days for delivery of the prize. Promotor shall assume all shipping charges provided the delivery address is a UK address. Vouchers shall be delivered via email.
15. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into about it.
16. There is no cash alternative for the prize and it cannot be exchanged or transferred.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
18. The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of major prize winners to anyone who emails marketing@TheOtherArtFair.com or writes to 5.02, THE LEATHER MARKET, 11-13 Weston St, London SE1 3ER, of The Other Art Fair (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated in Clause 5. If you object to any or all of your surname or county being published or made available, please contact the Promoter at marketing@TheOtherArtFair.com. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, late, delayed, lost, damaged or illegible whether due to failure or any other reason.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
22. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.