It is important to us that both artists and visitors alike feel comfortable in attending The Other Art Fair Sydney. Therefore, in accordance with current public health guidelines, we have introduced a series of important operational changes as part of our new Safer Fair Plan. We will continue to be guided by public health advice and provide updates to this information as required.
Before you book your tickets, we ask that you read this information, which we hope will give you peace of mind ahead of your visit.
Should you have any questions please contact the Fair team directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
This information is accurate as of 11 November 2021.
Creating a Safer Fair
- We will be asking all ticket holders to select their preferred time of arrival when they purchase their ticket. This will allow us to manage the number of people inside the event and provide a relaxed and comfortable environment for all visitors.
- There will be floor markings, signage and event staff to help visitors maintain safe distances while enjoying the Fair.
- We have increased the aisle width between artists booths to allow visitors to safely meet with artists and discover art
- Hand sanitiser will be freely available, and we encourage all attendees, staff and artists to use it
- There will be enhanced and regular deep cleaning processes before, during and after each day at the Fair
- Only contactless payments such as credit cards will be accepted. There will be no cash transactions at the event.
- If you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, we will respectfully ask you to leave.
How you can help us
Thank you in advance for your understanding of the need to implement these guidelines.
- In accordance with New South Wales mandate on 8th November 2021, visitors must be fully Vaccinated against Covid -19. You are fully vaccinated if you have had:
– 2 Doses of a Covid-19 vaccination where two doses are the complete course, or
– 1 Dose of a Covid-19 vaccination where a single dose is the complete course, or
– You have a medical exemption
- Children under 16 years of age who are not fully vaccinated can follow the rules for fully vaccinated people, so are permitted to visit the other art fair with a fully vaccinated member of your household.
Visitors may be required to show valid proof of vaccination, this can be done using one of the following forms of evidence:
- By linking your Covid-19 digital certificate containing your vaccination status to the Service.NSW app.
- A statement of your online immunisation statement
- Covid-19 Digital Certificate from the Australian Immunisation Register
- A document from the Department of Home Affairs that confirms you have completed an Australian Travel Declaration and you have been vaccinated against Covid -19 overseas
- A medical exemption, which includes either a medical contraindication certificate or a medical clearance form.
- Face Masks are now mandatory indoors for persons aged 12 and over across NSW to help reduce the risk of COVID-19. All guests will be required to wear a face mask at all times. You may remove your masks temporarily if you are eating or drinking.
- Wherever possible, ensure you follow public health guidelines whilst at The Other Art Fair
- Practise safe social distancing and keep at least 1.5 metres from fellow visitors, artists and staff as much as is practically possible.
- Regularly use the hand-sanitiser provided at various locations throughout the Fair
- We encourage the wearing of face masks while attending The Other Art Fair at your own discretion
- Be mindful and refrain from touching artworks unless you intend to make a purchase and take it home with you
- Please do not visit if you are experiencing any cold, flu or COVID-19 related symptoms, including fever, loss of taste, cough, etc., or you have attended an identified Covid-19 hotspot in the past 14 days. If our staff feel you are displaying symptoms, we will respectfully ask you to leave.
- Wash your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds in our washroom facilities.
- Please try and be as patient as you can. To allow us to practise safe social distancing there may be increased wait times to get into the Fair, at the bar or to use the washroom facilities.
Your Safer Fair Visiting Checklist
- Book your timed-entry ticket online via our ticketing page or at the Box Office throughout the Fair.
- Provide your name and contact details when booking your ticket to support contact tracing (anyone booking on behalf of others will be required to provide those people’s contact details).
- Ensure you download the Service NSW app and check-in upon arrival.
- Ensure you bring proof of your vaccination to show to our staff at entry to The Other Art Fair.
- Where possible, endeavour to arrive for the arrival time you’ve booked. If you miss your arrival window, we will try our best to accommodate you in another session.
- Bring a credit or debit card for any on-site purchases (all Fairs will operate with contactless payments only; no cash payments will be accepted).
- Avoid bringing large bags or excess oversized carry items, there will be no cloakroom. You will be required to keep all your own items on your person.
- Do not visit if you are experiencing any signs of illness, or have attended an identified Covid-19 hotspot in the past 14 days.
- Consider downloading the COVIDSafe app.
- Plan ahead for your visit. You can preview all our featured Fair artists via the Online Studios and be sure to check out the incredible program of Fair features.
More information on ticket prices and frequently asked questions are available on our TICKET INFO and FAQs pages.