PRIZE DRAW TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Promoter of this prize draw is The Other Art Fair, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Leaf Group Ltd., of 1655 26th St, Santa Monica, CA 90404.
2. The prize draw is open to all residents of England and Wales excluding Scotland and Northern Ireland who are over the age of 18 on the day of entry to the prize draw except: employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies who are professionally connected with the prize draw or its administration; or members of the immediate families or households of any of the aforementioned.
4. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw including but not limited to government issued identification (either a government issued driver’s license or passport).
5. The prize draw will run from 9:00AM BST on October 9th 2022 to 4:59PM BST on October 16 2022. Entries received outside of this time will not be valid. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that entrants agree to abide by these rules.
6. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
7. To enter the prize draw, you must: 1) fill out the submission entry form; 2) agree to the terms of the competition.
8. To enter the prize draw, entrants must have a mobile phone or other wireless or electronic device that supports internet access. Normal internet access and data usage charges imposed by your carrier or online service will apply.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for prize draw entries that are not successfully completed, lost, or delayed in transit due to any technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware, software or any other equipment failure.
10. The Promoter will not accept prize draw entries that are: automatically generated by computer, completed by third parties or in bulk, illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with, or incomplete.
11. There is no limit to the amount of entries an individual can place.
12. This is an instant win prize draw to win complimentary tickets to The Other Art Fair London October, 2022, at The Truman Brewery. 100% promo code supplied is valid for Thursday, 13 October – Sunday 16 October. The promo code cannot be transferred to another edition of The Other Art Fair.
13. 100 winners are randomly selected and announced upon entering.
14. Those that do no win a complimentary ticket will receive a discount code for 50% off tickets. Code is valid for Friday, 14 October to Sunday, 16 October days only, and not valid for Thursday, 13 October.
15. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into about it.
16. There is no cash alternative for the prize and it cannot be exchanged or transferred.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
18. The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of major prize winners to anyone who emails marketing@TheOtherArtFair.com or writes to 5.02, THE LEATHER MARKET, 11-13 Weston St, London SE1 3ER, of The Other Art Fair (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated in Clause 5. If you object to any or all of your surname or county being published or made available, please contact the Promoter at marketing@TheOtherArtFair.com. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, late, delayed, lost, damaged or illegible whether due to failure or any other reason.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
22. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.