Opening Hours and Ticket Prices
Private View + 3 Day Pass: $30
Wednesday May 27, 5pm – 10pm
* Limited availability of tickets for sale
* Private View tickets permit re-entry to all 3 General Opening Days (Thursday-Saturday)
General Opening Days:
Advanced ticket prices – $15 Adult / $13.50 Students + Seniors
On The Door ticket prices – $18 Adult / $15 Students + Seniors
All General Day tickets allow re-entry on Thursday – Saturday during opening hours.
Thursday May 28, 5pm – 10pm
Friday May 29, 3pm – 10pm (Friday LATE 6pm – 10pm)
Saturday May 30, 11am – 8pm
Tickets are now LIVE to purchase. Pick up half price tickets using code EARLYBIRD50 for a limited time only. BOOK HERE
* Children under 16 years enjoy complimentary fair entry and must be accompanied by an adult.
* If you are unable to attend on your General Entry ticket date you are welcome to use your ticket on any of the other opening days.
We are hugely excited to bring the fair to Skylight at the Chicago Board of Trade Building, one of Chicago’s most unique, newly-reimagined art deco event spaces in the heart of Downtown’s Central Loop, Financial District.
Skylight at the Chicago Board of Trade Building
141 W Jackson Blvd
Chicago, Il 60604
Nearest Stations and Stops:
La Salle/ Van Burren CTA Station: Purple, Pink, Orange, Brown line CTA Stations
Jackson CTA Station: The Jackson Blue + Red line CTA Stations
LaSalle Metro Station
Guest entry on South Financial Place. Use address 370 S Financial Place for ride share pick-up/drop off.
Skylight at the Chicago Board of Trade Building is a fully accessible venue.
Visitors will access the event space via steps and escalators. ADA ramps will be in place and elevators available for wheelchair users.
ADA bathrooms are also available (third floor), which will be detailed on the fair’s onsite wayfinding provisions.
Should you have any questions regarding accessibility please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Parking is validated for The Traders Self-Park Garage, located at 326 S. Wells, open 24-7-365.
VIEW CAR PARK LOCATION HERE
Special Event Parking Rates:
$10.00, for parking up to 12 hours. Valid weekends anytime / weekdays after 3:00 PM.
$19.00, for parking up to 12 hours. Valid Monday – Friday, enter anytime
To secure this rate please ensure you follow the below guidelines:
- Take a ticket to enter and park in any stall not marked as “RESERVED.”
- Bring that ticket to the venue to be “validated” with a rebate sticker, available at the reception table.
- When ready to exit the garage, insert the validated ticket (use the pay stations for cash, exit gates for credit cards) and you will be prompted to pay the discounted rate at the exit gate. There are “HELP” buttons located on the gates should you have any questions.
- The gates will go up when the paid ticket is inserted.
Charlotte Grussing Events Assistant email@example.com