Connecting artists directly with art buyers, The Other Art Fair is a leading artist fair presented by Saatchi Art in North America, the United Kingdom, and Australia.
Since launching in 2011, the fair has grown to present a curated selection of 130 independent artists at shows across the globe in Brooklyn, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, London, Melbourne, Sydney, and Toronto.
The inaugural edition of The Other Art Fair Toronto will take place on March 11th – 14th, 2021 and applications to exhibit are now open. The deadline to apply is mid-January 2021.
- Be a part of a global artist community
- Sell directly to thousands of art buyers
- Put your work in front of collectors, gallerists, curators, and critics
- Meet fellow artists and future collaborators
- Sell your artwork year round as a highlight artist on Saatchi Art
- Grow your social media profile
- Opportunities to collaborate with fair partners and sponsors, including: Saatchi Art, Society6, Bombay Sapphire, Soho House Group, Hoxton Hotel, Ace Hotel, Paul Smith, Habitat, and more
- For more information on the application process, booth payment and the 2020-21 fairs, please read the Artist Guide.
BOOTH PRICES AND COMMISSION STRUCTURE
It is free to apply to exhibit at the fair via the fair’s online application. Payment is only taken for your booth if you are successfully chosen to exhibit at The Other Art Fair. Booth payment is split in two parts: 30% paid to confirm you place and 70% taken one month before the fair.
What are the booth prices?
16 linear ft + 2 spotlights = CAD 2,480 + sales tax
20 linear ft + 2 spotlights = CAD 2,870 + sales tax
24 linear ft + 3 spotlights = CAD 3,360 + sales tax
28 linear ft + 3 spotlights = CAD 3,890 + sales tax
32 linear ft + 4 spotlights = CAD 4,420 + sales tax
All art sales made onsite at the fair are processes through The Other Art Fair’s central payment system. The fair takes 15% commission from all art sales – so the majority always goes back to the exhibitor.
For more information on booths and payment please read the Artist Guide here.
HOW DO I APPLY?
For any questions about the application process please contact: