Recognised as the leading artist fair, The Other Art Fair is a pioneering platform for uncovering and nurturing new creative talent, allowing artists to forge direct relationships with potential buyers and gallerists.
Our 4th edition of the Fair will be returning in 2021.
Applications will open soon for the next edition of The Other Art Fair Melbourne.
Any questions please contact:
The Other Art Fair prides itself on a comprehensive artist support package to champion individual exhibitors.
- Your own fully built exhibition space at The Other Art Fair including walls, spotlights and nameboard
- 4 busy days of face-to-face exposure to a diverse audience of critics, gallerists, collectors and art lovers
- Global promotion via Online Studios in partnership with Saatchi Art, exclusive to The Other Art Fair artists
- Pre-fair workshops with advice on display, pricing and self-representation given by The Other Art Fair team
- Selection by a panel of esteemed experts. Past committee members include: Patricia Piccinini, Amanda Love, Ben Quilty, Roslyn Oxley, Leif Podhajsky, Paris Neilson, Dr Dick Quan, Mikala Dwyer, Virginia Wilson, Megan Robson
- PR support
Our packages for artists offer outstanding value, with stand prices starting from $2,150 + GST
MARKETING AND PUBLICITY
The fair has received extensive press coverage, including highlight features on ABC Breakfast Show, Sydney Morning Herald, Broadsheet, and Concrete Playground.
The Other Art Fair Melbourne works with Lis Davies PR to generate the same far-reaching publicity to that in the UK.
In addition, partners of The Other Art Fair have included; International New York Times, The Australian Film Radio and Television School, Mini Cooper, KIRIN, Derivan Stencil Art Studio, Aesthetica, The Conran Shop, Club Monaco, The May Fair Hotel, TOMS Shoes, Polaroid, Sipsmith, UBER and many more.
The Other Art Fair invites you to be considered for this truly formative experience and exhibit your work at the Melbourne fair.
The Other Art Fair helped add credibility to my work and business as a whole. Working with trusted brands such as Saatchi art helped build my portfolio and create social media awareness. Engaging face to face with my customers was a real highlight and helped me gain more sales.
Alana Lewis, Melbourne 2019
There’s no other place to get in front of this number of eyeballs! Such great exposure to the public – TOAF provides an opportunity not only to sell, but to talk about my work with people who are interested in what I do – which in turn helps me understand it better.
Nicole Law, Melbourne 2019
What a great way to have a short, sharp, powerful means to be skin to skin with buyers of my work (as opposed to a long-drawn-out exhibition!) great volume of guests and top class exhibitors…highly recommended.
Clayton “John” Hairs, Melbourne 2019