Recognised as the leading artist fair, The Other Art Fair is a pioneering platform for uncovering and nurturing new creative talent, allowing artists to forge direct relationships with potential buyers and gallerists.
Applications are now open for the next edition of The Other Art Fair Melbourne. Apply Now
Our 4th Melbourne edition of the fair will be taking place at Meat Market, North Melbourne from 26-29 May 2022.
Any questions please contact:
The Other Art Fair provides an unrivalled platform that supports and champions individual artists. Exhibiting with us offers a huge opportunity to meet buyers and promote and sell your work, with multi-channel promotion including a 4-day face-to-face exhibition and 4 months of promotion via our Online Studios e-commerce platform.
Successful applicants will receive:
- Your own built exhibition space onsite at The Other Art Fair Melbourne including walls, spotlights and nameboard
- Global promotion through the Online Studios e-commerce platform in partnership with Saatchi Art. Exposure for 4 weeks before the Onsite Fair and 12 weeks after the Fair. Exclusive to The Other Art Fair artists
- Exposure to a diverse audience of critics, gallerists, collectors and art lovers
- Support from our dedicated team in preparation for and following the fair including pre-fair workshops with advice on display, pricing and self-representation
- Selection by a panel of esteemed experts. Past committee members include: Patricia Piccinini, Amanda Love, Ben Quilty, Roslyn Oxley, Leif Podhajsky, Paris Neilson, Dr Dick Quan, Mikala Dwyer, Virginia Wilson, Megan Robson
- PR support
Our packages for artists offer outstanding value, with stand prices starting from $2,200 + GST
- Be a part of our global artist community
- Sell your art directly to thousands of art lovers around the world
- Showcase your work in front of gallerists, collectors, curators and critics
- Connect with fellow artists and future collaborators
- Sell your art year-round as a highlighted artist on Saatchi Art and The Online Studios.
- Grow your social media profile
MARKETING AND PUBLICITY
The Other Art Fair Melbourne welcomes over 10,000 visitors to each edition and, since launching, has received extensive press coverage including features on ABC Breakfast Show, Channel 7 News, Sydney Morning Herald, Broadsheet, Urban List, and Concrete Playground.
In addition, the Fair is promoted via a full marketing mix campaign spanning out-of-home, email, digital, social and more. Partners of The Other Art Fair have included; International New York Times, The Australian Film Radio and Television School, Audi, Four Pillars, Micador, Zagame, Time Out, and Riot Wine Co.
ALL-NEW VIRTUAL FAIR PACKAGE
Selected artists will also now get the opportunity to upgrade the Exhibiting Package to be included in a dedicated Virtual Edition of The Other Art Fair for an additional $695+GST.
The Virtual Edition upgrade includes:
- A fully customisable digital booth in the Virtual Edition of The Other Art Fair
- 1 month subscription to The Other Art Fair’s new partner platform to curate and manage your virtual stand
- Access to live video chat portal with buyers
- Artists profile video content to be hosted in your stand
- Access to the Artist Guest Book functionality for buyers to leave comments and contact you directly by email
- Included in promotion of the Virtual Edition to global database of 800k