Recognised as the leading artist fair, The Other Art Fair is a pioneering platform for uncovering and nurturing new creative talent, allowing artists to forge direct relationships with potential buyers and gallerists.
The Other Art Fair prides itself on a comprehensive artist support package to champion individual exhibitors.
- Your own fully built exhibition space at The Other Art Fair including walls, spotlights and nameboard
- 4 busy days of face-to-face exposure to a diverse audience of critics, gallerists, collectors and art lovers
- Global promotion through the Online Studios in partnership with Saatchi Art, exclusive to The Other Art Fair artists
- Pre-fair workshops with advice on display, pricing and self-representation given by The Other Art Fair team
- Selection by a panel of esteemed experts. Past committee members include: Patricia Piccinini, Amanda Love, Ben Quilty, Roslyn Oxley, Leif Podhajsky, Paris Neilson, Dr Dick Quan, Mikala Dwyer, Virginia Wilson, Megan Robson
- PR support
Our packages for artists offer outstanding value, with stand prices starting from $2,150 + GST
MARKETING AND PUBLICITY
The Other Art Fair Sydney has received extensive press coverage, including highlights features on ABC Breakfast Show, Channel 7 News, Sydney Morning Herald, Broadsheet, and Concrete Playground.
In addition, partners of The Other Art Fair have included; International New York Times, The Australian Film Radio and Television School, Audi, Four Pillars, Micador, Zagame, Time Out and many more.
The Other Art Fair invites you to be considered for this truly formative experience and exhibit your work at the Sydney fair.
“I had such a great time at The Other Art Fair. I met a lot of exciting artists and got valuable feedback on my work, as well as contacts from galleries, fashion labels, and design agencies. Well worth it.”
“It really has been an honour to be selected and involved with ‘The Other Art Fair’. I can’t think of any other platform that gives you the opportunity to meet face to face with the public, network with other artists and sell directly to customer’s invested and interested in your art on this scale. I highly recommend ‘The Other Art Fair’ to fellow artist’s and friends and they’ve also had great experiences. Looking forward to trying different markets of the Art Fair in the future.”
“I had such a wonderful experience at The Other Art Fair. I met so many art lovers, buyers, Interior stylists, other artists over the four days! I feel really inspired and can’t wait to paint and forge ahead with my art business!”
“The Other Art Fair is an amazing gateway to many opportunities for artists. Gallery directors, curators, collectors, fellow artists or everyday buyers – they’re all there. The few days could get quite intense, especially during busy hours, but it offers a glimpse of the art industry and market in Sydney, which is amazing not just for participating artists but for attendees as well.”