Recognised as the leading artist fair, The Other Art Fair is a pioneering platform for uncovering and nurturing new creative talent, allowing artists to forge direct relationships with potential buyers and gallerists.
Applications are now open for the next edition of The Other Art Fair Sydney. Apply Now
Our 7th Sydney edition of the fair (and 45th globally) will be returning in March 2021.
The onsite edition will be held at The Cutaway at Barangaroo Reserve from 18-21 March.
NEW – The Sydney Virtual Edition will take place online from 23-28 March
Any questions please contact:
In 2021 The Other Art Fair will provide the most comprehensive package ever to support and champion individual artists. Exhibiting with us offers a huge opportunity to meet buyers and promote and sell artwork with multi-channel promotion including a 4-day face-to-face exhibition, 6-day Virtual Edition and 3 months of exposure via the Online Studios e-commerce platform.
Successful applicants will receive:
- Your own fully built exhibition space onsite at The Other Art Fair Sydney including walls, spotlights and nameboard
- Your own customisable digital booth in the Virtual Edition of the Fair
- Global promotion through the Online Studios e-commerce platform in partnership with Saatchi Art. Exposure for 4 weeks before the Onsite Fair and 12 weeks after the Fair. Exclusive to The Other Art Fair artists
- Exposure to a diverse audience of critics, gallerists, collectors and art lovers
- Support from our dedicated team in preparation for and following the fair including pre-fair workshops with advice on display, pricing and self-representation
- Selection by a panel of esteemed experts. Past committee members include: Patricia Piccinini, Amanda Love, Ben Quilty, Roslyn Oxley, Leif Podhajsky, Paris Neilson, Dr Dick Quan, Mikala Dwyer, Virginia Wilson, Megan Robson
- PR support
Our packages for artists offer outstanding value, with stand prices starting from $2,845 + GST
MARKETING AND PUBLICITY
The Other Art Fair Sydney has received extensive press coverage, including highlights features on ABC Breakfast Show, Channel 7 News, Sydney Morning Herald, Broadsheet, and Concrete Playground.
In addition, partners of The Other Art Fair have included; International New York Times, The Australian Film Radio and Television School, Audi, Four Pillars, Micador, Zagame, Time Out and many more.
The Other Art Fair invites you to be considered for this truly formative experience and exhibit your work at the Sydney fair.
“I had such a great time at The Other Art Fair. I met a lot of exciting artists and got valuable feedback on my work, as well as contacts from galleries, fashion labels, and design agencies. Well worth it.”
“It really has been an honour to be selected and involved with The Other Art Fair. I can’t think of any other platform that gives you the opportunity to meet face to face with the public, network with other artists and sell directly to customer’s invested and interested in your art on this scale. I highly recommend The Other Art Fair to fellow artists.”
“I had such a wonderful experience at The Other Art Fair. I met so many art lovers, buyers, Interior stylists, other artists over the four days! I feel really inspired and can’t wait to paint and forge ahead with my art business!”
“The Other Art Fair is an amazing gateway to many opportunities for artists. Gallery directors, curators, collectors, fellow artists or everyday buyers – they’re all there.”
“The Other Art Fair Sydney has been the highlight of my career so far. The exposure to a large new audience, strong sales and getting my work into a Sydney gallery were beyond my expectations. I have enjoyed chatting with visitors and other artists and have returned home inspired and keen to attend next year.”