As we continue to navigate the challenges of Covid-19, we want you to enjoy the Fair environment responsibly. The health and safety of our artists and visitors is key to everyone having a good time, so we’ve put measures in place to ensure an (even more) pleasurable visit.
THE SMALL PRINT
By booking a ticket, you and your guest(s) acknowledge the health and safety measures put in place at the time of attendance of the Fair.
WE’RE IN THIS TOGETHER
- Hand sanitiser will be readily available throughout the Fair – take full advantage.
- We’ve designed our floor plan to respect social distancing rules. Wider aisles for you to safely meet artists and discover art.
- Be mindful of others – we’ll have signage to remind you for safe distancing
- If you’re not feeling well and are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, take care and self-isolate.
KEEPING IT CLEAN
- Cleanliness is a top priority – enhanced deep cleaning will take place before and after Fair hours and high traffic areas high touch points will be sanitised during open hours.
- Hand sanitiser will be freely available
- Contactless payments only. No cash transactions for your new found artwork.
Before you book your tickets, we ask that you read this information, which we hope will give you peace of mind ahead of your visit.
Should you have any questions please contact the Fair team directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
This information is accurate as of March 17, 2022.