Recognized as the leading artist fair, The Other Art Fair is a pioneering platform for uncovering and nurturing new creative talent, allowing artists to forge direct relationships with potential buyers and gallerists.
Applications are now open for the next edition of The Other Art Fair London. Apply Now
Our edition of The Other Art Fair London will be held from 1 – 4 July 2021. The Virtual Edition of The Other Art Fair London will take place from 6 – 11 July 2021. If you are successful in your application, you will be participating in both.
Acceptances will be made in May 2021.
Any questions please contact:
In 2021 The Other Art Fair will provide the most comprehensive package ever to support and champion individual artists. Exhibiting with us offers a huge opportunity to meet buyers and promote and sell artwork with multi-channel promotion including a 4-day face-to-face exhibition, 6-day Virtual Edition and the Online Studios e-commerce platform.
Stand prices start at £1,755.00 (+VAT)
Successful applicants will receive the following as part of an 18 Week Exhibiting Experience:
- A booth at The Other Art Fair: Virtual Edition – (6 days, Tuesday – Sunday)
- A booth at The Other Art Fair: In-Real-Life — fully-built booth including walling, lights and name board (4 days, Thursday – Sunday)
- Global promotion through the Online Studios e-commerce platform in partnership with Saatchi Art. Exposure for 4 weeks before the Onsite Fair and 12 weeks after the Fair. Exclusive to The Other Art Fair artists
- Access to pre-fair preparation workshops in operations, marketing, and curation led by the Fair Team
- Lifetime membership to The Other Art Fair’s artist community with access to insider newsletters, professional networking, and social events. Plus an invite the the exhibitor-only Facebook community.
- Invitations to The Other Sessions, a professional development workshop series exclusive to Fair exhibitors
- Exposure to a diverse audience of critics, gallerists, collectors and art lovers
- Selection by a panel of esteemed experts
“It’s really hard these days to know what new approach will work to sell art – to keep afloat and even to potentially reach a new art-buying audience. So I really appreciate TOAF’s energy and innovation in facing the new challenges and how they always have the artists’ interests at heart. I consider them as my most important art world partners – we’re in it for the long haul!” — Lisa Swerling
“Working with The Other Art Fair and Saatchi Art has been a fantastic experience that has taken my career to local artist to internationally collected. Their exceptional marketing and well organized events are an unforgettable experience for artist and collectors alike. I would not miss out on this career changing opportunity to be a part of The Other Art Fair.” — Stefanie Kirby