Applications are now closed for our Spring 2020 edition. Applications will be open for our Summer edition (2–5 July) in January. Join our Artist Community newsletter to receive news and updates about upcoming fairs and application deadlines
Established as an artist fair, The Other Art Fair leads the way in uncovering and nurturing new and innovative creative talent, allowing artists to forge direct relationships with potential buyers and gallerists.
The most recent edition of the fair attracted over 15,000 art buyers, with guests including representatives from Tate, Gagosian Gallery, Blain Southern, Timothy Taylor, Rosenfeld Porcini, Gazelli Art House, Saatchi Gallery, Sotheby’s Institute plus many more.
The Other Art Fair prides itself on a comprehensive artist support package to champion individual exhibitors.
- Your own fully built stand at The Other Art Fair. This includes spotlights and nameboard
- A profile on saatchiart.com/theotherartfair
- A profile on The Other Art Fair mobile app
- PR support
- Exposure to a diverse audience of critics, gallerists and collectors.
- Pre-fair workshop with advice on display, pricing and self-representation given by the fair team.
- Selection by a panel of esteemed experts. Past members included: Tracey Emin, Kate Zavier Ellis, Rob & Nicky Carter, Rebecca Wilson Polly Morgan, Anita Zabludowicz, Yinka Shonibare MBE, Godfrey Worsdale (BALTIC), Omar Kholeif, Francesca Gavin (Dazed and Confused, Soho House), Charming Baker and Edward Lucie-Smith (Art Critic, Historian and Curator)
Stand prices start at £1,375+VAT.
Publicity for the fair has been featured in The Independent, The Guardian, The Times, The Telegraph, Time Out, Spoonfed, Stylist, Urban Junkies, Dazed Online and many more…
In addition, partners of The Other Art Fair include; Wahaca, The Hospital Club, Soho House, New York Times, Elephant Magazine, Fever-Tree, STATE magazine, CALM, Modern Painters, Aesthetica, Cass Art, National Open Art, Art Below, The Conran Shop, FAD, Club Monaco, The May Fair Hotel, TOMS Shoes, Art Fund, Polaroid, Sipsmith, The Breakfast Club.
The Other Art Fair invites you to be considered for this truly formative experience and exhibit your work at future editions of the fair.
Applications are currently closed. Join our Artist Community newsletter to receive news and updates about upcoming fairs and application deadlines