It is important to us that both artists and visitors alike feel comfortable in attending The Other Art Fair, Brooklyn. Therefore, in accordance with current COVID-19 restrictions in the state of New York, we have introduced a series of important operational changes as part of our new Safer Fair Plan. We will continue to be guided by public health advice and provide updates to this information as required.
Before you book your tickets, we ask that you read this information, which we hope will give you peace of mind ahead of your visit.
Should you have any questions please contact the Fair team directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
This information is accurate as of July 16, 2021.
Creating a Safer Fair
- Visitors will be required to show proof of vaccination / CDC Vaccination Card or a recent negative COVID-19 PCR or rapid flow test (up to 72 hour-prior to attending the Fair). Children under 16 years old do not need to show a proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test. For a list of rapid flow test centers near the Brooklyn Expo Center please click here.
- We have increased the aisle width between artists booths to allow visitors to safely meet with artists and discover art.
- Face coverings will not be required for vaccinated individuals
- Hand sanitizer will be freely available, and we encourage all attendees, staff and artists to use it.
- There will be enhanced and regular deep cleaning processes before, during and after each day at the Fair.
- Only contactless payments such as credit cards will be accepted. There will be no cash transactions at the event.
- If you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, we will respectfully ask you to leave.
How You Can Help Us. . .
Thank you in advance for your understanding of the need to implement these guidelines.
- Use the hand-sanitizer provided at a various locations throughout the Fair
- Be mindful and refrain from touching artworks unless you intend to make a purchase and take it home
- Please do not visit if you are experiencing any cold, flu or COVID-19 related symptoms, including fever, loss of taste, cough, etc.,you’ve had contact with a known case of COVID-19 or you are currently under quarantine orders. If our staff feel you are displaying symptoms, we will respectfully ask you to leave.
- Wash your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds in our restroom facilities.
Your Safer Fair Checklist:
- Make sure you’ve downloaded the Excelsior Pass App and have this ready to present to our Team on arrival to the Fair. The App can be downloaded here.
- Provide your name and contact details when booking your ticket to support contact tracing (anyone booking on behalf of others will be required to provide those people’s contact details).
- Bring a credit or debit card for any on-site purchases (all Fairs will operate with contactless payments only).
- Avoid bringing large bags or excess oversized carry items, coat check will not be available. You will be required to keep all your own items on your person.
- Do not visit if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, if you’ve had contact with a known case of COVID-19 or are currently under quarantine orders.
- Plan ahead for your visit. You can preview all our featured Fair artists via the Online Studios and be sure to check out the incredible program of Fair features.
Full ticketing information and frequently asked questions will be available on our TICKET INFO.