Recognized as the leading artist fair, The Other Art Fair is a pioneering platform for uncovering and nurturing new creative talent, allowing artists to forge direct relationships with potential buyers and gallerists.
Applications are now closed for the July edition of The Other Art Fair Brooklyn.
The Virtual Edition of The Other Art Fair Brooklyn will take place from May 11 – 16, 2021.
The Brooklyn edition of The Other Art Fair will be at the Brooklyn Expo Center, July 22 – 25, 2021.
In 2021 The Other Art Fair will provide the most comprehensive package ever to support and champion individual artists. Exhibiting with us offers a huge opportunity to meet buyers and promote and sell artwork with multi-channel promotion including a 4-day face-to-face exhibition, 6-day Virtual Edition and the Online Studios e-commerce platform
- A booth at The Other Art Fair: Virtual Edition – (6 days, Tuesday – Sunday)
- A booth at The Other Art Fair: In-Real-Life — fully-built booth including walling, lights and name board (4 days, Thursday – Sunday)
- Global promotion through the Online Studios e-commerce platform in partnership with Saatchi Art. Exposure for 4 weeks before the Onsite Fair and 12 weeks after the Fair. Exclusive to The Other Art Fair artists
- Access to pre-fair preparation workshops in operations, marketing, and curation led by the Fair Team
- Lifetime membership to The Other Art Fair’s artist community with access to insider newsletters, professional networking, and social events. Plus an invite the the exhibitor-only Facebook community.
- Invitations to The Other Sessions, a professional development workshop series exclusive to Fair exhibitors
- Exposure to a diverse audience of critics, gallerists, collectors and art lovers
- Selection by a panel of esteemed experts
THE OTHER ART FAIR 2021 FAIR PACKAGE
Read our 2021 Fair Package to find out more about the Fair, the application process, and what you get when exhibiting at The Other Art Fair.